Community Ideas Hub
Ideas to Sell, Trade, Donate and Share Items
- Donate clothes, accessories, etc. to the SOS Thrift Shop or Richmond Hospital Auxiliary and Richmond Shares.
- There are many Facebook sites that allow us to share and give away useable, good items that we no longer use.
- Do not throw them away. Call local charities and find out what they will accept.
- Create neighbourhood sharing libraries for books, tools, toys etc.
- Contact elementary and high schools to offer cardboard boxes for project supplies.
- Buy and sell goods and clothing second-hand through Poshmark, VarageSale, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Value Village.