Community Fitness Centres
Registered Visits - Fitness Centres
Check out the individual fitness centre days and times for those facilities that have re-opened and then pre-register for a 75-minute visit!
- Pre-registration is required; no drop-ins permitted
- Registrations for the following week’s sessions starts online at 6:00am and through the Registration Call Centre at 8:30am on the Monday one week prior
- Regular admission prices apply with payment required at the time of booking
- Online: Select a blue button below to browse and register
- Phone: Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Registered Visits - Cambie Community Centre
Registered Visits - City Centre Community Centre
REGISTERED VISITS - HAMILTON COMMUNITY CENTRE
REGISTERED VISITS - SOUTH ARM COMMUNITY CENTRE
REGISTERED VISITS - THOMPSON COMMUNITY CENTRE
REGISTERED VISITS - WEST RICHMOND COMMUNITY CENTRE
REGISTERED VISITS - MINORU CENTRE FOR ACTIVE LIVING
REGISTERED VISITS - WATERMANIA
- Can’t attend your pre-booked registered visit? No problem. Remember to cancel your visit so someone else can take part. Cancellations less than four hours before the start of the session will be subject to the No Show Procedure.
All facilities are operating with increased safety measures and physical distancing in place. The City of Richmond and community partners appreciate your support by following directions from staff and avoiding the use of equipment marked as out of use.
Fitness Orientation and Consent Form for Youth
Youth Fitness Centre Orientation (13-15 years)
This orientation is required to be completed by those 13 to 15 years old prior to attending a session. Book an orientation by calling a Fitness Coordinator listed below. Note: An orientation only needs to be completed once for eligibility to exercise at all centres. Call the Registration Call Centre to register for an exercise session and to confirm this requirement has been met.
Informed Consent and Permission Form for Youth Fitness Centre Access (13-18 years)
This form is required to be completed by those 13 to 18 years old and submitted prior to visiting a City fitness centre.
Informed Consent and Permission Form for Youth Fitness Centre Access
Select one of the links below for specific fitness centre information:
- Cambie Community Centre
- City Centre Community Centre
- Hamilton Community Centre
- South Arm Community Centre
- Steveston Community Centre
- Thompson Community Centre
- West Richmond Community Centre
|Cambie Community Centre||Tina||604-233-8380|
|City Centre Community Centre||Nelson||604-204-8588|
|Hamilton Community Centre||Brendan||604-238-8052|
|Minoru Centre for Active Living||Danny
|South Arm Community Centre||Kelly||604-238-8488|
|Steveston Community Centre||Jeannie||604-238-8097|
|Thompson Community Centre||Natalia||604-238-8434|
|West Richmond Community Centre||Murray||604-238-8411|