Minoru Centre for Active Living - Aquatic Centre
In accordance with current Provincial Health Orders, the City of Richmond:
- is suspending use of its fitness centres and all fitness classes
- is requiring proof of vaccination and government issued ID to access facilities including swimming pools
- may be required to limit capacity at some facilities
7191 Granville Ave
Richmond, BC V6Y 1N9
This premier indoor aquatic centre offers six bodies of water and is suitable for all ages and abilities. It is conveniently located in Richmond's city centre next to Minoru Park, Minoru Arenas and the Library and Cultural Centre.Aquatic Centre features include:
- Leisure pool with river run, slide and rain shower
- Two 25 metre pools with a total of 14 lanes for lane swimming and aqua fit classes
- Family hot pool - Canada's largest hot tub
- Adult hot pool
- Polar plunge cold pool set at 15°C
- Steam room and saunas
- Rock climbing wall
- Drop slide with a 1.5 meter (5 foot) free-fall drop into the water
- Diving board
Aquatic Services Safety Information & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions - Swimming Lessons
Health and Safety information can also be found on the Program Registration page.
Program Information & Registration
Visit the Program Registration page and select the BROWSE AND REGISTER button to view all programs being offered.
Visit the Minoru Centre for Active Living website for details and up-to-date schedules.