The City is implementing the Restoring Richmond Plan, a carefully planned step-by-step approach to reopening services, amenities and facilities impacted by COVID-19. See Affected City Services & Facilities for current service and amenity information.Youth Coordinator: Gaby Narciso
Youth Facility Pass 1: FREE
• Equipment loans (soccer balls, basketballs, volleyballs, phone chargers)
• Use of PlayStation 4
• Friday Night Hangout
Youth Facility Pass 2: $7.00/year
Includes Youth Facility Pass 1, plus:
• Games Room equipment rentals (pool, table tennis, foosball).
• Youth Volleyball (Fridays, 6:00-8:30 pm).
• Girls Fitness Class (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:15-4:00 pm).
• Games Club (Mondays, 3:30-5:00 pm).
• Friday Night Basketball - Girls Only (Fridays, 8:00-10:00 pm).
• Friday Night Basketball (Fridays, 8:00-11:30 pm).
• Afternoon Fitness (Monday-Friday, 2:30-4:30 pm).
Youth must submit of a completed and signed Parental Consent Form and PAR-Q, and completion of a Youth Orientation Session prior to workout.