Sports and Fitness
In accordance with current Provincial Health Orders, the City of Richmond:
- is suspending use of its fitness centres and all fitness classes
- is requiring proof of vaccination and government issued ID to access facilities including swimming pools
- may be required to limit capacity at some facilities
5900 Minoru Boulevard
Fitness Coordinator: Nelson Chiu
Fitness Centre Hours
Visit the Fitness Centres page for more details including schedules, how to register, fees and youth orientations and permission forms.
Group Fitness Classes - Indoor & Outdoor
Fall Group Fitness Schedule
City Centre - Group Fitness Schedule - Fall 2021
Advance registration is required for single session Cycle Fit, Aquafit and outdoor Group Fitness classes.
3 Ways to Register
- Select a BLUE BUTTON below to browse and register
- 604-276-4300, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In-person at any parks, recreation or cultural facility. Note: debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - 55+
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - YOUTH
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES - CHILDREN
Call Nelson Chiu at 604-204-8567 for details. Visit the Fitness Schedules and Fees page for more details.
PAR-Q+ (The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire for Everyone)
This form is designed to identify people for whom a change in physical activity may pose a risk. When taking part in any fitness activity at a City facility, clients are asked to: