Sports and FitnessCambie Community Centre
12800 Cambie Road
Richmond, BC V6V 0A9
Fitness Coordinator: Tina Grant
Fitness Centre Hours
Thanksgiving Weekend Hours
Sat, Oct 8: 9:00am-8:45pm
Sun, Oct 9: 9:00am-9:45pm
Mon, Oct 10: 8:00am-8:00pm
Visit the Schedules page for details.
City-wide Fitness Classes
FITNESS CLASSES - ADULTS
3 Ways to Register
- Select a BLUE BUTTON above to browse online
- 604-276-4300, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm
- In-person at any community facility. Note: Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
Limited sessions available. Call Tina Grant at 604-238-8380 or visit the Fitness Schedules and Fees page for more details.
PAR-Q+ (The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire for Everyone)
This form is designed to identify people for whom a change in physical activity may pose a risk. When taking part in any fitness activity at a City facility, clients are asked to:
- complete a PAR-Q+; or
- read the large poster version of the form; or
- confirm the online version or the printed questionnaire Par-Q+ Form 2022 questionnaire has been completed.
Cambie Volleyball League
The Cambie Volleyball League is run by the East Richmond Community Association (ERCA), in partnership with the City of Richmond and Cambie Sports. The League operates out of the Cambie Community Centre, which manages the league registration, Cambie facilities usage and staffing.
Sunday Volleyball League - Playing Schedule for October 16, 2022
|Tier 1 - Big Gym||Tier 2 - Middle Gym||Tier 3 - Small Gym|
|Tier 4 - Big Gym||Tier 5 - Middle Gym||Tier 6 - Small Gym|
|Vo||Janet / Hector||Margaret / Terry|
|Barry||Rick / Daryl||Julian|