Arena Schedules and Admissions
SUNDAY SESSIONS ADDED!
Winter Skating Lessons
View the skating lesson schedule below.
All facilities are operating with increased safety measures and physical distancing in place.
- Pre-registration is required; no drop-ins permitted.
- Visit the Program Registration page, click on the BROWSE AND REGISTER button and choose Registered Visits at Minoru Arenas or Richmond Ice Centre. Register online or call the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Registration for the following week’s sessions starts online at 6:00am and through the Registration Call Centre at 8:30am on the Monday one week prior.
- Regular admission fees apply with payment required at the time of booking.
Admissions and Fees
|Single Admission||2021 Fees|
|Preschoolers (0-2 years)||Free|
|Children (3-12 years)||$3.50|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$3.90|
|Adults (19-54 years)||$5.55|
|Seniors (55+ years)||$3.30|
|Other Rates||2021 Fees|
|Child Drop-In Hockey||$4.60|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey (early morning)||Free|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey (daytime)||$6.95|
|Adult Drop-In Hockey (evening/weekends)||$12.45|
|Adult Stick & Puck||$7.15|
|Adult & Child Stick & Puck||$5.65|
|Adult Stick & Wheel||$7.15|
|Drop-In Figure Skating||$7.20|
|Youth Stick and Puck||$5.95|
|Beginner/Senior Drop-In Hockey||$6.95|
Safety Information - Arena User Groups
Safety Information - Arena Public Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions - Arenas Public Skate
Frequently Asked Questions - Arenas Stick & Puck
Frequently Asked Questions - Arenas Recreational Hockey
Helmet Policy and Requirements
Helmets are approved for each sporting activity for best protection during a specific activity that includes hockey, cycling and boarding. Note: A sport specific helmet cannot prevent all head injuries in all sports. Helmets have a certification expiry date from the CSA, so check and ensure that helmet certifications are current. For all skating and ice-related sports, it is strongly recommended that a hockey helmet be worn.
A valid CSA hockey helmet is mandatory for:
- Lesson programs
- Adult Stick and Puck programs
A valid CSA hockey helmet is strongly recommended for:
- Public skating sessions
A valid CSA hockey helmet and full gear is mandatory for:
- Adult Drop-In Hockey programs
- Child Drop-In Hockey programs
- Youth Stick and Puck
Bicycle helmets are no longer permitted to be worn in any ice-related program.
For your safety and enjoyment:
- Always skate under control
- Watch out for others
- Skates must be worn at all times on the ice surface
- Refrain from carrying children while on the ice
- Skate in designated areas
- Remove yourself from the ice surface and use the benches or bleachers if you need to sit down or rest
- Keep food and beverages in the lobby area
- Obey all instructions from staff
- Avoid using electronic devices while on the ice
- Wearing gloves or mitts and long pants to prevent cuts and provide warmth is recommended
- Consideration for beginners expected
- Figure skating with jumps or spins not permitted.
- Formal private skating lessons not permitted during public skating sessions