Contact UsHow to Contact Us
- Request a service, report a problem or send feedback about this website or any of our city services by completing the Customer Feedback Forms.
- Use the online Corporate Service Directory to search for the telephone contacts for over 500 city services.
- Look up phone, email, and mailing information for the Mayor and Council, as well as any City Departments in our Department Contacts pages using the menu on the left side of this page.
- Or, at any time, if you require assistance in directing your inquiry to the correct elected official, staff person, or department, please contact the City's Customer Service Centre, by phone, email, or regular mail.
- You may also send mail or visit us at in person at City Hall - Open Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays) from 8:15am to 5:00pm for property tax and utility payments only. To find City Hall see the City Hall Address below.
Note: this site does not have a staff directory. If you wish to contact a member of City staff please call 604-276-4000 and ask for them by name.In Case of Emergency
Please call our 24 Hour City Emergency Line at 604-270-8721 in the case of an emergency such as broken water mains, sewer problems, downed trees on roads, traffic lights out, icy roads, or other problems of this nature.
For Police, Fire, or Ambulance, emergencies only, please call 911.
Finding City Hall
We are located at the corner of Granville Avenue and No. 3 Road. For a map and parking information see Parking at the City Hall.
Our address is
City of Richmond
6911 No. 3 Road
Richmond BC V6Y 2C1
Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD): 604-276-4311
Hours of Operation
City Hall is open to the public for:
- Property tax and utility payments. Cheques, debit or credit cards will be accepted. Cash will NOT be accepted.
- Deliveries from both couriers and non-couriers such as builders, designers, architects, and contractors.
Mayor and Councillors
To contact the Mayor and Councillors see the Mayor and Councillors contacts page. Note: all email for Mayor and Councillors is directed through the City Clerks Department in order to maintain proper routing, filing, and follow up procedures.
City Works Yard
Hours of Operation
5599 Lynas Lane
Richmond BC V7C 5B2
- Most crews and Foreman - Monday to Friday - 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Public Works Service Centre - Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Works Yard Dispatch (24 hours everyday) - 604-270-8721
- Garage (afternoon shift) Monday to Friday - 3:30pm to 1:00am
- Recycling Depot - Tuesday to Sunday 9:00am to 6:15pm (closed on Mondays and statutory holidays)
Other City Buildings
The City operates out of many sites including, fire halls, community recreation facilities, and more. See City Buildings for more information.