Taxpayer Property Account InformationFind Property Information
Obtain a free uncertified Property Report on any Richmond property. Visit our Property Inquiry application:
The report will include:
- Gross taxes levied
- Assessed value of the property
- Folio number
- Property class
- Property comparison
Order Tax Certificates
Tax Certificates are conveniently available online through:
- myLTSA Enterprise: If you have an account, log in and from the main menu, select Service Providers and Order Tax Certificates. For more information about myLTSA or to become a customer, visit www.ltsa.ca.
- APIC: If you prefer to pay for the tax certificate by credit card, please visit www.apicanada.com to open an account and order your Tax Certificate.
You can also purchase Tax certificates in person by visiting the Property Tax Department on the main floor of City Hall.
City of Richmond
6911 No. 3 Road
Manage Your Property Account
MyRichmond (Manage Your Property Account)
My Property Accounts (Manage Your Property Account)
Home Owner Grant Application Form
- If you change your banking information – please include a VOID cheque for the new bank account
- If you are selling your property – cancel plan immediately
- If you wish to change the monthly installment amount
- If your Home Owner Grant eligibility has changed
Remember to Claim your Home Owner Grant
If you are eligible, please remember to claim your grant. Owners must apply for their grant online by the due date to avoid penalties. Here is the link to claim your Home Owner Grant online.