Richmond Then and Now
Set 04 - Chatham StreetThen and Now
The north side of Chatham Avenue in Steveston, between 3rd and 4th Streets circa 1900, showing the Westcott family, Sockeye Stables, and the Steveston Methodist Church in the background.
2012 photo by Larry Hawkins.
- Set 01 - Comstock Road Looking West from Gilbert Road
- Set 02 - The Orange Hall
- Set 03 - The Sockeye Hotel
- Set 04 - Chatham Street
- Set 05 - General Currie School
- Set 06 - Steveston Community Centre
- Set 07 - McDonald's Restaurant
- Set 08 - No. 3 Road at Francis Road
- Set 09 - No. 3 Road at Granville Avenue
- Set 10 - No. 3 Road at Anderson Road
- Set 11 - Vancouver Airport Administration Building
- Set 12 - Steva Theatre